Pages

Sunday 4 September 2016

E-Treatment.......Do I need to go to the Hospital?

E-Treatment.......Do I need to go to the Hospital?


I had the experience of having numerous phone calls, sometimes at ungodly hours of the night.
"Hello, please my baby is vomiting and has been stooling since afternoon" (this is probably 10pm in the night hence the distress call)
Scenario 2 "Hello........I am having a severe headache, I have tried all pain relievers and taken anti malaria medication, nothing seems to be working!) "
"Hmmm... are you hypertensive ma, or have you checked your blood pressure recently? "
"No, I don't think I am, I think it is just malaria, which one should I buy?.............
In the first case, the mother also fails to tell you, that the baby is severely dehydrated, with a very rapid heart rate, looking listless, is in shock,.. .......
...wait... she can't know all that?  Oh OK, she is not a doctor?  Obviously the doctor on the other end of the line, cannot see all these either, except he or she has the gift of clairvoyance.
The second is probably an aunt, who has experienced such symptoms before, assuming it to be another malaria episode. What she does not know is that her bp has been slowly climbing over the years and she is one of the lucky few who have this all important warning of a headache......... she is about to have a stroke! Some people don't have that premonition,they just wake up from sleep with paralysis!
Either of these patients may even require urgent intravenous therapy!
The best the doctor can do is to hazard a guess as to what is going on and tell you what may be wrong.
A legal aspect of the whole episode is that once a doctor prescribes a drug, he has been deemed to take responsibility for that patient and whatever the  outcome of his/her therapy.
My take, please ensure you go to see a doctor if you have complaints that are of that much concern to you. It is better to play it safe.
Your doctor will not only listen to your complaints, but examine you and possibly run some tests to ensure the cause of illness is addressed and appropriate treatment given.
So what is your take on this phenomenon? Do you agree or disagree? Lets hear from you!
Stay healthy........
Esther!

1 comment:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Asthma,Autism,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia,Love Spell,Prostate Cancer,Lung Cancer,Glaucoma.,psoriasis, Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,psoriasis,
    Dementia.,Tach Disease,Breast Cancer,Blood Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Love Spell,Chronic Diarrhea,Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Toxicity
    Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresSclerosis,Weak Erection,Breast Enlargment,Penis Enlargment,Hpv,measles, tetanus, whooping cough, tuberculosis, polio and diphtheria)Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ . I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    ReplyDelete

Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of NaijaDocOnline